OK dinguses, here’s something that’s gonna make your life and the lives of everyone who sees you at the con so much better.
This is called a Men’s Dance Belt.
It’s for male ballet dancers to wear under their tights. Its purpose?
TO MAKE SURE NOBODY SEES THEIR BULGE.
when I’m at a con, nothing kills a potential good superhero costume more than seeing the cosplayer’s friendly neighborhood spider-cock through the costume.
- I want this story to be written
- I don’t want this story to be written by anyone but me
- I don’t want to write this story
fyi ‘satire’ isn’t just ‘hyperbolic exaggeration of the same shit we usually see with a disclaimer that it’s different.’ There actually has to be, like, an element of condemnation in its thesis.
It’s not ironic if it actively celebrates what it’s condemning.
just wanted to put that out there
playlist for the day
- i don’t care - apocalyptica
- really don’t care - demi lovato
- i don’t care - fall out boy
- i love it (i don’t care) - icona pop
- i don’t care - 2ne1
- i don’t care about you - cody johnson
- we don’t care - kanye west
- i don’t care anymore - phil collins
But do you like to read?What really matters when you meet new people (via adrateia)